Monday, May 18, 2009

Baby Birds

In April, I found out that a bird had made a nest and layed eggs in my bicycle basket! In May, not so long ago, they hatched! The babies are so adorable! There are five of them. The mother is often gone. I try to find her on our street. I have a picture of them on my camera. I showed it to my friend. She showed her mom and said that they looked like a little choir, the way I got their little beaks all opened like that at the same time. I have posted a pic that my mom took with my dad's camera. I was earlier trying to keep it a secret, but now pretty much almost everyone who knows me knows about the birds/has seen them.

2 comments:

  1. hi there and congratulations!
    :)
    everyone who knows and don't knows u ;) knows about the birds ;)

    paste more pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello lovely Adrianne! I met your 5 baby birds yesterday and they were adorable! How hilarious and great that they chose YOUR BIKE HELMET to build a nest! you could write a children's story, and illustrate it, about this! Love and hugs and enjoy blogging!
    Meg

    ReplyDelete